Advancements in computing power and cutting-edge technology allow us to obtain decisions fast and fund business loans quickly. Loan amounts of $5,000.00 to $500,000.00 can be approved in one business day and funded in two business days. Lengthy loan decisions requiring a large amount of financial data is a thing of the past.
Capital Business Solutions offers:
- Fast online approval process
- One business day approval
- Two business day funding
- Loans from $5,000.00 to $500,000.00
- Short and longer terms available
- Fixed repayments
- Unsecured business loan (Tax Advantages)
Business Loan Guidelines
- Minimum time in business one year
- Have a business separate from your home (Exceptions apply)
- Sales of at least $100,000.00 in gross annual revenue.
- An average daily bank balance of:
$2,500 for loans < $35,000 or
$3,000 for loans > $35,000
- Month ending balance can be zero
- Not driven by your personal credit score
Common Business Uses
- General working capital
- Purchasing inventory
- Facilities expansion, relocation or additional location
- Renting, leasing or purchasing equipment
- Adding additional staff
- Launching a marketing campaign
Apply now to get a fast loan approval from Capital Business Solutions.
Traditional Business Loans
If you own a small business, you know the challenges, financial and otherwise, of maintaining and growing your business. And recent economic events have only compounded matters. Historically, small business has been denied access to the broader capital markets and had to rely on personal resources, the smaller local lending community and the Small Business Administration (SBA) for funding.
Economic times being what they are, accessing personal resources may no longer be an option. In recent years, the local lending community has had greater restrictions placed on them by governing authorities and the SBA process requires a large amount of documentation and the process in very long.
Unforeseen circumstances can cause a small business owner’s cash needs to change at any time. And the time necessary for the owner operator to find funding for their business in a time of need can be a severe burden.