Accounts Receivable Financing

Accounts receivable financing (A/R financing), sometimes known as invoice financing, is a great solution for businesses that need more funding that is not available from traditional lenders. Many companies need additional cash flow to support seasonal demands, growth, business opportunities, or solve a short-term cash need. Accounts receivable financing provides your business with flexible and immediate cash that will give your business the opportunity to grow, restructure, take advantage of supplier discounts, hire additional employees, or even to fund payroll. With our accounts receivable financing options, you can access cash without having to give up equity in your company, and it is less restrictive and expensive than equity financing. A/R financing can increase or decrease based on your current business size and needs, allows you to gain administrative support to manage your receivables without additional staff, and gives you access to cash when you request it (based on your eligible accounts receivable). 

How Accounts Receivable Financing Works

After you invoice your customer for goods or services completed you provide us with a copy of the invoice and supporting documentation. We may then advance up to 90% of the eligible invoice to you. Our professional and efficient invoice management team follows up to help ensure that your customer pays according to your invoice terms. Once we receive your customer payment, we’ll release the remaining 10% to you, less an administrative fee. And, with our timely detailed web-based reporting, you can check to see who has paid and who has not 24/7.